2.09.2006

Star Trek fan files for bankruptcy Stadate 8311.61

Tony Alleyne, best known for his appearance in Trekkies 2 (see below) has filed for bankruptcy. Tony spent over $70,896 (au I believe) turning his London apartment into the Starship Enterprise. Now sadly he is really in the hole and may not be able to keep his place.

This is truly sad because I totally loved his apartment and I hoped he would have been able to keep it or at least sell it. If the bank takes it away then what will happen to the one of a kind place? Who knows . . .

It's not fair what happened to him, he really put his heart and soul into the place. Then again life is never fair. Heck, I've had my fair share of finacial problems. Good luck Tony, you'll need it!


Check out the article I got in my Google Alert:

http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,18089906%255E1702,00.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home