2.07.2006

Sly Cooper Fan Fic Finished Stadate 83106.19

The last month or so I have been hard at work creating a fanfic for an obsession of mine: Sly Cooper. I have finally finished it and submitted it to the company's website: http://www.suckerpunch.com/ . I do not know if it will be posted but I hope it will since I really want to share it with other fans of the series.

For those of you who do not know, Sly Cooper is a Character of a game series of the same name. Sly is a raccoon (yes Furry fans rejoice!) who comes from a long line of thieves. One day when he was eight five strangers burst into his home and murder his father while Sly watches from a nearby closet. They bust up the house and take the Thievus Raccoonus (If I can spell it right). As for Sly he gets dumped at an orphanage where he meets his pals and future cohorts. Of course, Sly returns to his thieving heritage and begins the search for his father's murderers and the missing pages of the Thievus Raccoonus.

So far there have been three games in this series and this story takes place between the first and second games. Its a romance between Sly and a new character I made up. Of course, it’s not a simple romance (I'd get bored,) there is intrigue and betrayals along with selfless sacrifice.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home